我的快樂 會回來的

9/21/2004

why do I plan so much and do not carry the plan out

As the title, I have planned to do some experiment to get ozone into medium/solution this morning. I have also planned to make up some nutrient broth this afternoon. It has all fall to pieces until now. Am doing my essays and that's what I am supposed to be doing!!!!

The experiment worked with tap water and distilled water quickly, but didn't work with 95% glycerol!!! Mind you I knew that's not gonna work because it's too viscous. So generally have been sitting around waiting for something impossible to happen. Hahahahaha

Sip tea and listen to a bunch of work colleagues talking about their last night's activity. Listen to Glenise telling other people about an Irish band. Wow! And it's in Auckland's Town Hall as well. Cool! I never knew that she is that hip! Very well preserved dairy scientist indeed. Don't want to say she is old because she is so charming.

Didn't see Jane at all, which is a good thing because I am afraid of her right now. And also Ray, my supervisor. He is BUSY all the time. I will stop complaining and grab another cup of afternoon tea. That's probably why I don't think anything is working because there's not enough water to clear my mind. Huh.....what am I talking about anyway.

Got to run! One good thing happened cuz Pritika text me. She is fine! Don't know where she is cuz she may be working in Auckland's university Brain bank. I don't even know the name of the department. Man...am totally off the Earth radar at the moment. I need to drop back down to Earth. Earth calling egan.... Earth calling egan.....

Well...now I will just complete the 1st essay for module 6. I hate ENMP522. Wish I didn't have to do this extra paper and the exam. But no, you will never get your wish. Good thing that it's my absolute LAST exam, like ever, in my life. Isn't that nice?

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

Hipp...Glenise...well preserved...!