我的快樂 會回來的

5/18/2010

Something to look forward to

I still haven't received my full driver's license yet, it is a bit frustrating. I have decided not to go to Auckland to watch Sex and the City 2. It's too far, and I don't think it's worth it to drive up. I also don't have a place to stay up there.
However, there are some interesting things coming up at the end of the month. Erin is moving away this weekend so she's having a drinkie at her place. Emma is turning 3 so we are celebrating her birthday at TA. I've wrapped up her present today, a book and an eraser. I've made her an animal farm so she can play with them and act out little plays if she wants to. I made it myself so I don't have to spend too much money.
There's Roy's birthday party to go to as well, and it's going to be dad's birthday on that same day as well. I've got him a jersey so I can wrap it up or just give it to him. Hope he likes it.
I've also been looking at flights to Port Moresby. It looks like it's going to cost less on Virgin Blues, but we are still looking for more flights.
It is very cold today. Winter is truly here.
There's not much development on my business, but I am sure something good will come up. Hopefully, I can get some merchandise soon.

No comments: