我的快樂 會回來的

7/23/2008

Ailment

Oh, no! I am not sick. I don't want to be sick. I think I am coming down with something nasty so I better stop blogging and go home. I've been thinking that I should treat myself better and be a little bit selfish sometimes because if I don't take care of myself, who will? K will but he's very sick at the moment. Mum will take care of me no matter what, but I feel very bad asking her to take care of me. I am all grown up, but you know how weak you can get when you are beaten down by the tiniest virus or most innocuous bacteria in town. Yes, that's right, drinking water and eating fruit are very important at this time of the year and if you don't follow the strict diet rule and go to bed early and keep warm, then you will be like me: on the brink of sickness.
You have to be healthy to do anything so I will just climb into my warm bed and say goodnight for now. Leave all the good things to do tomorrow. I will be able to accomplish more if I feel better.

No comments: