我的快樂 會回來的

4/23/2008

RED HOT HAIR

Mum hasn't noticed that my hair is dyed red from last night. Bevan took Theo and I to the Warehouse to get the hair dye, and I also asked Richard to get a shampoo suitable for dyed hair.
Before dying his hair, Richard had to sort out the internet connection problem in Taranaki with his dad. His sisters are living in rural Taranaki without broadband internet. Sounds like the connection fee is high, with normal monthly fee afterward. Mum said that Mrs. Phong has a dial-up connection because she doesn't really use internet that often. I guess Stacey and Natalie have just had enough of the excruciating snail-speed dial-up and broadband will be much better. Just wondering why they have to ask for such a high connection fee. Yes, I know it's rural area, but it's no excuse.
Let the adventure begin: I mixed the two chemicals together by shaking, and applied the mixture to Richard's hair. It was difficult not to get the mixture on his forehead and neck so we resorted to wiping them off with a cloth. I used an old toothbrush to apply the mixture to Richard's hair evenly, then he used the plastic gloves to rub the colour in. He also dyed my hair red using the remaining mixture.
You can see a red tinge under the light on my head, but Richard's hair is really red. I think it will look redder if we peroxide it.
Ken's gel had finally worked today, and he was using the method on the paper that I found. That's fantastic! He had ran the gel for so many times that he deserves to have good results. My experiments didn't work well so I am repeating them. I will have to come in on Sunday to set up some Minipreps for Monday.
I can't believe that nobody has discovered that I dyed my hair. It's frustrating. Hopefully, Fuzzy will notice.

No comments: