我的快樂 會回來的

12/11/2007

Christmas gifts Tuesday

What would be a perfect gift for Theodotus? I have been researching on the internet and found some very interesting boxers: http://www.gifts.com/search/product/mens-Counting-sheep-favorite-boxers?ideaID=8000&prodID=146264 They are from J.Crew, a company that sells novelty boxers in America. Great ideas! They make boxers with Eskimo print! That's so cool. We don't have many choices over here. I guess I will have to exercise my creative instinct to make Theodotus some. Just have to get interesting prints from Spotlight.
I asked Kelly what games would be good for Theodotus. She recommended one to me, and I like Creed of Assassins, which is not out until next year for PC game. I will have to wait for that because we don't have PS3. I guess we can hire PS3 from a video shop and hire the game as well.
There's a terrfic idea about hiring a sports car for a day. I will find the New Zealand equivalent and hire a sports car for Theodotus to drive. I hope he will like it! What a great idea.
Work is going better today because my boss is back. I have been doing some housekeeping work and amending my order on one product that had come today. I can't believe that they took me literally and only sent one box of pipette tip...Man, maybe the person is new and doesn't understand that we need 10 boxes in 1 big box. I am so frustrated.
I don't know what I am getting at Christmas. Just hope it will be a gift that is as innovative as the one I am going to give Theodotus. Ha ha.
I had such a delicious lunch at The Bakehouse. They make the best beef noodle in town. It was so hot to eat it in summer time, though. I will order it again in winter and that will be a great treat. I better eat some ice cream!
Mum is going to make dinner tonight and Theodotus is going to have some time off at home, away from me. I hope he will be able to play a longer incidence in ZA in War of Warcraft. It's a fun game for me, and I love my Rogue character, he's got a real nice hairdo.

No comments: