我的快樂 會回來的

6/07/2007

Raining Thursday happy thoughts

Team New Zealand has won the Louis Vitton Cup this morning, beating the Italian team 5-nil. I have been watching the race on television and seeing all the actions on water. Thank God we moved the television back, otherwise, we will be so bored.
The lawyers still haven't called us yet so we haven't moved into the new place. We ended up playing poker cards before good TV comes on. I had to work late because there's something wrong with the power pack so I couldn't run my protein gel properly. However, the problem was solved by using another power pack.
There's good news today. Erik and Ai have succeeded in their experiment so I will have no trouble to carry out the next steps. The samples still need to be analysed further elsewhere, but I am sure that they will work fine. I will have lots to do! There was lots of cheers and hugging and handshakes. We are all smiling.
It has been raining today, and the temperature has dropped considerably. Walking from the store back to my lab, I was actually quite cold.
Just hope that we can move tomorrow and not next week. There's a pub crawl and lunch to send away our boss tomorrow. I love Indian food! I am glad that we are having lunch there.

No comments: