我的快樂 會回來的

2/06/2007

Number 8

I have lost quite a lot of weight, so I had to take my trousers and skirts in. They were size 14, 13, 12, and 10. My size is now 8. I had to sew one pair of jeans after lunch. It was difficult in the beginning, but later it became quite easy. I am happy that I lost the flesh around my tummy, but skirts and trousers falling down my waist are no laughing matter. Lately, I have been wearing belts trying to hold them up. I look ridiculous.
However, I can't fix those size 14 easily. Just have to wait for fuzzyslowmo to come back to use the sewing machine. Looks like I will have to take them in quite a lot. I also managed to sew one button for a new pair of pants, that is size 8. So it is good as new!
I know a lot of girls are losing weight out there. I don't think it is a good thing to eat vegetables or nothing at all. It is not healthy. My secret is to eat 70% of everything, including red meat like beef and lamb. I also eat rice and bread. No drastic dieting for me because it doesn't work long term. I find it easy to keep walking in winter, swimming in summer. I have worked a lot on my waist by doing sit-ups. In the beginning, I had trouble just doing 20 sit-ups, then I can do 50 now. I could do 100 sit-ups in one time, but got quite tired.
Losing weight is great! I like my new body. I will keep exercising.
Haha, getting back to the subject of eating and food, I went to the supermarket with mum. We spent a lot of money buying food. Watermelon, pineapple, mushroom, and even a blueberry muffin! I had half of the muffin this morning. So yummy! I love shopping and cooking food. Who will believe that I can lose weight, eh?
Waitangi Day today. Going back to work tomorrow and looking forward to complete my project once again. It is going so well that I think it may be completed at the end of this week or early next week. I can get back to other project now.
Great summer day. I am staying home tidying up my wardrobe. Probably swim tomorrow because I got the new pool key.

No comments: