我的快樂 會回來的

2/18/2007

Happy Chinese New Year

Hello, everyone. Happy Chinese New Year!
I was so tired last night so didn't stay up until twelve. Gone with the old, and get on with the new this year. I have found myself a job, graduated from university last year, and this year, I am going to take life in a stride. I am older and wiser, and more confident. I love the new me, and this year, I am going to be successful.
Cut the old roses in the morning. I notice that the yellow roses are growing very well on our neighbour's side. We are lucky that our previous owner planted different colour roses in the beginning, and we have planted at least four new ones after we moved here. They are all blooming in the summer sun.
It is very warm today, with temperature soaring into the 30s, I don't think it is a good idea to stay in the sun that long.
I have texted Erik and contacted Anchi about preparing for work tomorrow, and felt down about that. However, the project is in their hands now. I am just the messenger. They will have to take full responsibility themselves.
It is a great day and I look forward to another week of work, fun and happy Hen's Night/Wedding, Kelly! I love her party. It was one of the best party that I have gone to in ages.

No comments: