我的快樂 會回來的

7/11/2006

The soccer world cup is officially over now. The last game was great. Both sides gave their best shot, and it was a shame that Z.Z. had to go off. Dad and I were watching Ghengkis Khan before the soccer started yesterday afternoon. I washed and hung the clothes before that.
The Aviator was a good movie with a very determined central character, who is fighting against inner and outer demons. He did have many girlfriends, but no real life companion. He had vision in developing new airplanes and flying them. We can still see The Hercules in the sky right now, thanks to Howard Hughs.
Fuzzy fractionated the mince into two parts for dinner. I added soy sauce and some spices for one part, and cut the onions for the other part. Cooked cabbage as vegetable.
Today the weather was really fine in the morning, with sun shining, but now it is heavily overcast. Just hope we can get more sunshine!
Swept a little leaves on the driveway and sent my CV to a milk factory. Hope they will like me enough to give me an interview.

No comments: