我的快樂 會回來的

7/06/2006

Breakdown and bounceback

Dad went to D's place to fix Mr. Lee's windscreen. The car didn't pass WOF. I felt really bad and couldn't cook dinner properly...the emotion took over and I went to my room and laid on the bed for half an hour, then thought better of it and got up to cook. Almost walked to Pizzahut, but when I got to the mailbox, I remembered that I didn't bring any money or credit card. There was this evil voice inside my head saying: they all have excuses not to do house work, broken finger, sick etc. But I know that if I don't hold it together, no one will.
Dad came back and took over the cooking. Things settled down and I apologised to Fuzzy. I will try harder.
It is raining today, but I actually feel a lot better in the morning. Washed the second load of clothes today. Dad let D took Mr. Lee's car to the garage to talk about the windscreen. I fried the rice in the afternoon and took Fuzzy to pay for her tuition: she finally discovered that the due day is tomorrow! Friday! That's why mum kept asking me to take her to uni...that's sorted now.
We got 6 new DVDs again. I am still worried about Fuzzy, or maybe I shouldn't worry so much about her. I am going to AKL on Saturday again for a 'casual discussion' about work. Hope this time I have better luck. Don't know how to prepare for this informal interview.
Feel bad about weight, still didn't lose any in July. I will have to eat less.

No comments: