我的快樂 會回來的

5/01/2006

Dr. Jack Dr. Jack calling Dr. Jack

I think I am hooked on the Dr. Black Jack cartoon. It is a series about a surgical doctor who practice without license. He is rumoured to be cold-blooded and love money, but in fact is a very loving and amazing doctor. I have read some of the work already.
The weather is great today, and when dad is out getting the interview, I watered the plants. University students go back to study from today so Fuzzy is not home. I spent the rest of the day reading.
We have all voted for the two issues: water fluoridation and the way we vote (either First Pass the Post or Single Transferrable Vote). Just wait while those votes are being counted and see how things turn out.
President Bush had made fun of himself in a State dinner. I think this will help his popularity.

No comments: