我的快樂 會回來的

12/15/2005

What should I buy for Christmas?

That is the ultimate question, isn't it? What should I buy for my sister? What should I buy for my parents? Should I send gifts to my friends? I think there are some criterias that I can go through below.
This gift must be useful. I don't want to send a gift to other people that they will just leave standing in a corner and collecting dust. I want them to be able to use it and enjoy it.
The gift must make the recipent happy. That's the point of send other people gift, isn't it? If it cannot make the other's life better and make the recipent happy, then there's no point sending the gift.
I am still no where near deciding what to send to my sisters and my parents. Guess I will just have to go to the shopping mall and get some ideas there. Good luck to all the other shoppers.

No comments: