我的快樂 會回來的

11/21/2005

That's not the shape of my heart

We borrowed some DVD from White Angel's mum in the weekend. We watched Seven Swords first since it is a martial art movie. However, it is very different to the movies that we have watched, quite dark and sinister. I think it will be much better if we watch this particular movie on a big screen.
I read The Lord of the Silent, have not finished yet. Sethos is still alive! I can't believe it, but then again, he is the Master Criminal! The bad guy must still be alive, or is he the good guy?
Today I have spent a long time editing the introduction. I will leave the reference to last. Just discovered that some of my references disappeared from the EndNote file. >_< What.....the....*beep*. I will have to type them in again.
Maybe they are still there in the university file. I will check now.
Also watched the Korean TV program about the girl chef/doctor. It is quite interesting. Just wish that her life can go more smoothly. I guess the reason why it is a nice program is because her life is miserable.
Had a very weird dream about my friend who is studying her PhD in Scotland. She came back and lived in a hotel here for holiday, and we ate out. The hotel was very dark and old. Maybe I went to Scotland to visit her in the dream? ^_^ Cool. I don't even have to spend money buying an airplane ticket. Haha.

No comments: