我的快樂 會回來的

11/15/2005

Away with the old come with the new

The weather was miserable yesteryday, and I had to bring the thick duvet back to my bed. My old bed cover had its best day and was broken, so I changed it to a blue one. ^_^
The weather didn't dampen my spirit. I grew the bacteria for today's experiment and went to university to check my mailbox. Filled up boxes of pipette tips in the lab as well.
The radio was acting strangely, sometimes it turned itself off, and sometimes it turned itself on. It was weird. My workmate turned the machine off and turned it on again, then it was all better.
In the evening, I watched X-Men again with Fuzzy. It is a good movie. I really like Rogue/Marie. She is very precocious and cute.
Hope the experiments that I have done today would go okay. I will know tomorrow.

No comments: